Rebul pallets are made from strong, durable and lightweight paper honeycomb board, making it the ideal solution for climate friendly palleting.
Locally manufactured Rebul paper honeycomb board is made from recycled and sustainably grown paper and is completely biodegradable. This means the pallets made from it can be pulped at the end of their productive life, and don't end up in landfills like wooden crating can.
The excellent strength-to-weight ratio of the product allows it to carry heavy loads, while not significantly adding to the freighting weight of cargo. This makes it ideal for use in airfreight.
The use of paper honeycomb board means that Rebul pallets are 100% ISPM15 exempt, further enhancing its value in the airfreight industry. Unlike wooden pallets they can enter most countries in the world without needing to be fumigated or otherwise treated to prevent the spread of harmful plant diseases or insects.
Rebul pallets are made entirely from paper, bringing unique benefits when compared to traditional wooden pallets. These include:
• Pallets need no fumigation – ISPM15 exempt
• Made entirely from paper, using Rebul honeycomb board
• Light weight, much lighter than a wooden pallet.
• Ideally suited for indoor use
• Can handle loads up to 1 ton
• A more efficient solution for lighter items over heavy wooden pallets
• Perfect for once-off use and airfreight
• Hardens when frozen, so useful for cold storage
• Can be made to any size or dimension
• Unlimited order quantities
• Bespoke options can be developed
Material Glue: Water-based, Non-hazardous
Paper Core: 25% recycled, 75% sustainably grown, virgin
Paper Liner: 100% sustainably grown, virgin
Wrapping Paper: 50% recycled, 50% sustainably grown, virgin
B Cell Kraft Standard Thickness: 10mm, 16mm, 22mm, 35mm
A Cell Kraft Standard Thickness: 10mm, 16mm
A Cell Graphic Standard Thickness: 10mm, 16mm
Other Sizes Pallets can be manufactured to any dimensions required, with the type of material used determining the price of the product. Please contact us for further information or recommendations from our vastly experienced sales team.